- A native of London, harrow has been a vampire for “a little over a century,” residing in the city, awake and active, during his entire Requiem. He has been a member of the Invictus for nearly the same length of time.
- While he has never advocated open rebellion against Prime minister Lud, there has never been any love lost between the two, or between Harrow and Lud’s supporters. Neither Lud nor Harrow has ever mentioned the source of their disagreement publicly, though it may be related to the sudden departure of Harrow’s sire from the city early in the previous century.
- Harrow is more than casually interested in the occult, which is arguably unusual among kindred of the first estate.
- Though not unapproachable, he is known to guard his privacy jealously. He refuses to use a cell phone or the internet to communicate, so those who wish to contact him outside of Elysium gatherings normally do so either thought his employee, Josephine Daquet, or an arranged meeting.
- Since the late 1960’s Harrow has employed the enigmatic and highly skilled Josephine Daquet (Jen Running Deer), who serves as his chauffer, head of security and sometimes bodyguard.
- Josephine is French.
- Josephine is employed by James Harrow (Jason’s PC)
- Few can rival Josephine’s driving finesse or martial grace.
- Josephine likes to keep things in order.
- Arrived 1968
Sunday St. John
- Nothing personal is completely known; not for sure anyway.
- Apparent age: Late twenties, early thirties
- Raoul comes from an old French aristocratic family. His home of birth is in Paris, France. He has no living mortal heirs from his direct line.
- Raoul was embraced about 100 years ago, around the Victorian Years.
- Raoul has been in London since 1955. He is the proprietor of a respected and high-class gentleman’s club, The Adonis.
- Raouls still holds to the aristocratic way of thinking and lifestyle, coupled with today’s trends and styles. Well, … at least on the surface level.
- Sire: Marius, Vicomte de Chagny (Mortal Title); Sired: Lady Jennette deMartine
- Giles Amberleigh entered London Kindred Society in 1949-1950
- Giles Amberleigh is known for his “winery,” i.e. his ability to craft fine vintages of vitae though the carefule application of various mind and body altering substances in mortals. He sells “sips” from his prepared vessels to interested parties.
- Giles Amberleigh has been buying up trendy pubs and clubs where he commonly hosts Kindred gatherings. He wants his network of “kindred-friendly” establishments officially reconised as the “Rack” of London.
- Giles Amberleigh is fascinated by the science of blood chemistry and biology
- Giles Amberleigh is… a little “off” (but he IS Ventrue after all...)
Grand Duke William Victor Knute Leonidas Portor Thaddeus Smith
- Arrived in London in the 1950’s in the company of The Marchesa
- Is usually content to ignore the goings-on around him and merely murmur cruelties.
- Is known to have been at the Kindred courts of Prauge, Paris, Sydney and a few others cities in his time, but seems perfectly happy in London
- Is rumored to have a vast network of spies around the world
- Is a Snob
- Known by his intimates as "Teddy"
- The Marchesa is well traveled having been present at courts in Venice, Milan, Prague, Geneva, Paris…
- The Marchesa has very little interest in politics
- Has commissioned art from pretty much even famous artist of the 1800’s –all portraits of herself.
- Lives in an unspeakably opulent manor house.
- Enjoys drama.
Lord Walter Hungerford
- Been "alive" since king henry V
- A Snob
- English Nobility
- Very Wealthy
- Been in city for a couple decades
- Elie has been in London for over 150 Years.
- Elie has never been in any covenant other than the Ordo Dracul and is completely Loyal to them.
- Elie claimes Bethlem Royal Hospital and Bedlam as her territory
- Elie is said to have committed at least one of the White chapel murders in 1888.
- Elie is rumored to be Lud’s personal interrogator.
- She spends a great deal of time in the Underground riding the trains, and
can often be found hanging at Charing Cross Station.
- She has been known to assist Elie, Lud's Inquisitor, in her work.
- She has no idea what clan she is, having been left to figure things out
for herself after her Embrace.
- She doesn't like to touch people or be touched. Let's just say she has
"personal space issues"...
- She is a font of strange knowledge.
- Arrived in London in 1976
- Has served as Lud’s advisor for over a decade
- Has visions that have regularly been proven accurate
- His eccentric behavior as strange compulsions spawn rumors that he is addicted to "tainted" blood.
- He is influential amongst the Ordo Dracul.
- A member of the Ensepulcher Society
- Rarely ever attends gathering and only when Baron Jost Guadet does.
- Polite, however, any extended conversation has usually been usurped by the baron or one of the other members of the society
- Has been in London since the mid-30’s
- Walks slightly hunched over with a cane, her bum arm comes and goes.
- At least 400 years old
- Supporter of Lud
- Last member of his Covenant in the city.
- Not exactly “ Mr. Pious”
- Ambivalent towards Lud and the “Ministry”
- Claimes no territory for himself
- Lived in London for 20 years
Brian "Sugar Dadd" McDadd
- Used to be a street pimp.
- Now runs an important business and no longer dressed in an embarrassing fashion
- Claims he can get you “What ever or who ever you need to be happy”
- Has many ties to Organized crime
- Was embraced in Glasgow but had to leave due to some kind of scandal.
Lorenzo "G.W." Grayweather
- Native Londoner, has lived in London since the late 1800’s
- Runs a members only vampire club called “The True Sons of Briton” That is open only to vampires who are native Londoners.
- Sometimes leaves the city for years at a time. Known to show up in other cities all over the world.
- Spent a lot of time in South Africa and Egypt.
- Was a well-known hunter during his mortal days. Has hunted rare animals on almost every continent.
Grace Warwick, PhD
- Recently from Boston
- PhD in mathematics
- Post-Doctoral position at the University of London
Evelyn (Evie) Vrietag
- She spent most of her life in South Africa and returned to England after becoming undead.
- She is a staunch supporter of Lud
- She is the Hound
- Been in London for at least 80 to 100 years
- Known to collect large guns.
- Nigel has been active in London since the late 60’s early 70’s
- Nigel does not belong to Prime Minister Lud’s Court or to the Loyal Opposition, instead remaining one of the more jovial and approachable members of the Independents.
- Nigel is well known as a promoter in London’s West End where he orchestrates club nights, raves and other social events.
- Lud has utilized Nigel in the past as an impartial witness or opinion when it’s necessary to resolve disputes where conflict of interest might be an issue.
- Nigel is rumored to hold "special" raves and secret parties in certain abandoned tube stations from time to time. How he arranges for these parties and what their actual purpose might be is subject of some debate.
- Its said that although Nigel came from a well to do family at one point, he rebelled and takes great pleasure in living down to the lowest common denominator with punks, club kids and junkies.
- Although ostensibly a promoter, Nigel is well known for being able to lay his hands on drugs, guns, and other sordid or hard to find items.
- Nigel is not a member of any particular Covenant, although he seems to maintain good relations with almost all of them. Whether this is because no one has impressed upon him the merits of joining a particular Covenant, or because he finds it more expedient to remain unfettered is uncertain.
- Wildly eccentric, Nigel has both a reputation for attempting the absurd and the dangerous as the mood strikes him, and for being able to convince other normally more sedate individuals to accompany him. Strangely he also seems to have an uncanny ability to know exactly when to get out if things are about to go poorly.
- Nigel has in the past claimed to know of some kind of dire goings on in Highgate Cemetery, but ever since he went out to explore Highgate on his own one night in December of ’95, he refuses to speak about the matter any further. When questioned, the normally loquacious vampire just shakes his head.
- Anne came to London from Boston
- It is rumored she worked for strip clubs in America
- She is not currently a member of a covenant
- Is often absent from gatherings
- Has been in London for decades
- Has connections to various "suppliers" and has advertised his "merchant services" for the right price.
- Speaks fluent Italian, and has reportedly translated some Latin documents (again, for the right price).
- Often attends the first week of museum exhibits around London.
- Almost always seen in the company of "Sugar Dadd."
- Sugar refers to Jax as his "Business associate" or "Security expert."